Thursday, September 15, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Wraps

My friend told me I had to try this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Wraps that she found.  I am a fan of anything with buffalo sauce because I know my house of three fellows would enjoy it.  I went to the store and got all of the ingredients.  Well, they didn't have the egg roll wraps but they did have the wonton wraps so I thought I would give it a whirl. 

Here is the recipe:
Buffalo Chicken Wraps Recipe from the blog, Can You Stay for Dinner

I didn't put the blue cheese in either, so this is my altered version. 

Buffalo Chicken Rolls
makes 12
24 wonton wrappers
1 rotisserie chicken - pull the chicken off and shred
1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce
1 cup cole slaw (dry)
1/2 cup Cream Cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Shred the chicken from the rotisserie in a bowl and add the buffalo sauce until all the chicken is moist.  On the wonton wrapper, add a teaspoon of the dry cole slaw, a teaspoon of the chicken and a dab of cream cheese.  Place another wrapper on top and use water to seal the edges.  Place the wontons on a greased cookie sheet.  Spray a mist over the wontons and bake for approximately 8-10 minutes or until brown. 



Okay, Okay, this were not my favorite.  I tweaked a little too much and jacked them up.  I want to do these AGAIN and use the wraps and the blue cheese.  I know these have potential so I am going to go by the original recipe.  When I do, which I will, I will re-post my results on this post.  Do try them though and let me know how they work out for you guys...but don't follow MY recipe.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment