Thursday, September 15, 2011

French Toast Overnight Casserole ~ Breakfast!

I am always looking for new breakfast recipes.  One of my kiddos is obsessed with pancakes, which means the rest of the family has been eating them every morning of every weekend.  We, even the original obsessed, are burnt out!  So, I am always exploring to find something new. 

I came across this recipe through Pinterest.  It was from the blog, The Girl Who Ate Everything.

Here is the recipe:
Overnight French Toast Casserole

I don't know if I did something wrong, but next time ** this is a good sign since it means I will make it again **I am going to try to pour everything on top of the bread versus pouring the brown sugar mixture in the bottom.  I think it would be better if it could soak it all up.  You have to keep in mind I have a MAJOR sweet tooth.  It was nice to wake up, pop this in the oven and have breakfast ready!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment