Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Chicken Spaghetti ~ Pioneer Woman Recipe

This is BY FAR my favorite new recipe that I have tried lately and it was a hit in our house.  It is from the Pioneer Woman.  Every recipe I have ever tried from her website has been DELICIOUS!  Here is the recipe from her website:

The Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti Recipe


I followed her recipe except I used a rotisserie chicken for a quick week night meal.  It was supposed to be a quick meal...unless......you have an evening like I had last night.  I mixed everything up, popped it in the oven AND forgot the chicken.  So, I pulled it BACK out of the oven, added the chicken and put it BACK in the oven for 45 minutes.  I went to get it out and I FORGOT to turn on the oven.  I had a definite case of mamma brain last night.  Geez!!  On a normal evening...this is a fast fix and it is so good!!  Try it and let me know what you think.

You just mix everything together.

Add noodles and mix.  Cook @ 350 for 45 minutes! 



  • Then EAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment