Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Celebrations!


I love Fall...I love every season really, but I love all the holidays in fall because it gives me a reason not that I really EVER need one to bake and cook.  With all the Halloween parties - school and our neighborhood parties - I got out the recipe books and my new and favorite guilty pleasure - Pinterest!  I found a recipe for a cookie icing that I wanted to try.  It is really easy to paint on and it dries really pretty so I used it to decorate cookies for my son's class.  I used my sugar cookie recipe that was passed down through family members.  My mother-in-law shared it with me and it really is the BEST sugar cookie recipe I have every tried.  I will have to ask permission to share that one publicly.  ;)

I also did another cute idea from Pinterest.  You take Nutter Butter cookies, dip with in white chocolate and add two mini chocolate chips for eyes. They were really good and cute! 

Here is the recipe for the icing:


Here is the end result!

My little ghosts!

...and pumpkins!




Nutter Butter Ghosts

Nutter Butter Ghosts

No comments:

Post a Comment