Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Corndogs? Muffins? What about BOTH?

I saw an idea on Pinterest the other day and I thought I would try it out.  I thought it would be something that the kiddos would love and, they did!  What's even better is that it is an easy recipe. 

You basically just take Cornbread mix & add cut up hot dogs in the middle of the muffin mix. Then, cook as directed.  Easy!  And, YUM!  ;)

This is the mix I used:












I cut the hotdogs in three pieces.  I filled up the muffin tins with the mix and then placed the hotdog right in the middle.  Next time, I will probably double the muffin mix to make more.  :) 

Here is the end result!

Before I cooked them.  (See, I think I should have added another box of mix and poured that on top)

Up close!

Finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment