Thursday, August 18, 2011

Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup - gotta love a crock pot!

I have a new obsession and it is bad.  Real bad.  It is called Pinterest.  If you have not gone to this website and signed up, you are missing out. For real.  It is basically like organizing all your favorites.  Putting all your favorite recipes, fashion ideas, home inspirations, crafts for kiddos, etc....and organizing them for you BY picture!  It rocks!  I actually found this recipe (*** along with about 152 other new recipes to try) on Pinterest. 

I am enjoying this last months of summer but had to go ahead and break out a soup recipe!!  And, I actually had everything on hand so I didn't have to alter at all.  Here it is.....


Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup 

This recipe is one I found on Pinterest from the blog Real Mom Kitchen. 
There are many other great recipes on this site, so check it out. 

Throw the corn, tomatoes, onion, chopped bell pepper & beans in the crock pot.

Stir everything together. 

Lay the chicken breasts on top. 

Then, pour the enchilada sauce, soup and milk mixture over top. 

This is what it looks like after 6 hours of simmering on low.  Yum!

Loaded!

I added a little cheese, sour cream and homemade tortilla chips!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment