Friday, April 15, 2011

Another one from Skinny Taste ~ Cauliflower Fritters

I am trying to expand and try new food that I normally wouldn't cook with.  I would like my boys to be eating a wide variety of foods versus the same ole', same ole'.  My dear friend suggested that I try this new recipe with Cauliflower and I am so glad that I did.  I was pleasantly surprised!  I don't normally eat cauliflower but I will definitely start using this recipe on a regular basis.  The recipe comes from Gina's Skinny Taste.  Here is her original recipe:
Gina's Skinny Taste ~ Cauliflower Fritters Recipe

 Combine cauliflower, flour, garlic, eggs, grated cheese, parsley, salt & pepper.  ** I used white flour because I didn't have wheat flour on hand. 

Mix well and add water if needed

Add 2 tbsp oil in pan and use approximately 1/4 cup of mixture to form fritters.

 Cook until brown

Flip and cook other side.



Enjoy!  These are so yummy!  Me and my little belle had to snack on these while we cooked the remaining mixture!  I even had them cold for breakfast!  

No comments:

Post a Comment