Friday, April 15, 2011

Fruit Dip ~ Quick/Easy/Delicious!

Here is a quick, easy recipe for a fruit dip.  It's really good with apples but you can use it with any type of fruit.  Last time I made this, I warmed up some brown sugar to soften it and ended up with a huge burn on my hand.  Two, almost 3 weeks later....still have a spot and I am guessing that this will end up with a nice scar.  Nothing like a scar from brown sugar......guess I am a dangerous baker.  ;) 

Fruit Dip Recipe
1 package cream cheese
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Soften the cream cheese, then mix all together and there you go.......fruit dip.  Perfectly delicious! 






2 comments:

  1. I love the quick and tasty recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...isn't it always great to find a really delicious recipe that you can whip up in 2 minutes! Let me know if you try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete