Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Boston Creme Pies ~ YUM

I saw this recipe on The Southern Plate and had to try it!  I went a little overboard on the chocolate but overall - they were yummy and pretty easy to make! 

Recipe for Baby Boston Creme Pies from The Southern Plate

I did alter the recipe a little bit......I didn't have regular vanilla pudding so I used Cheesecake flavored pudding. :)


Baby Boston Creme Pies (altered due to my pantry!)

  • 1 can biscuits (five or ten count, NOT the flaky layers type)
  • Vegetable Oil
  • cheesecake pudding (small box)
  • 1  1/2 Cups milk
  • 8 ounces whipped topping
  • 1 can chocolate frosting

The ingredients I used.

Fry the biscuits in 1/2 inch of vegetable oil for approximately 1 minute on each side.

I cooked mine just a little too long so start checking at about 45 seconds!

In the meantime, mix pudding mix and milk.  Then fold in the whipping cream.  After mixing, I used a syringe to get about 1 - 2 teaspoons of filling in the side of the doughnut. 

Heat icing for about 30 seconds then dip the tops of the doughnuts in the icing. 

Okay, I went a little overboard on the icing!  I was in major need of some chocolate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment