Friday, March 25, 2011

Marshmallow Creme Fudge!

If you have not tried to make the fudge recipe with marshmallow creme, you should!  I made some for the kids.....okay, so I made some for MYSELF, the other night and it was so good!  I didn't put any nuts or vanilla in the recipe and I used milk chocolate chips versus the semi-sweet.  Very quick, very easy and it definitely satisfies that sweet tooth!



Marshmallow Creme Fudge Recipe (altered to my pantry)
Ingredients:
1 1/2 sticks butter
3 cups sugar
1 cup milk
1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 7 oz container marshmallow creme

Melt the butter, sugar & milk on stovetop.  Once it comes to a rapid boil on medium heat, let boil for 4 minutes.  Remove from heat and add the chocolate chips and marshmallow creme.  Stir good and pour into greased container.  Let cool.  See, easy, breezy...........then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment